Brand Style Guide Template
DETERMINE YOUR COMPANY'S IMPORTANT BRAND ELEMENTS
A well-established brand is important to all companies, even small businesses. This Brand Style Guide helps business owners pinpoint the key elements that make a company's brand presentation cohesive and consistent across all channels and mediums.
In order to present a cohesive brand across all channels, it's important to determine in writing how your company's brand should be represented, both visually and verbally, as a tool for a key players in your company to use.
As your company grows, a Brand Style Guide is vital for controlling how your brand is perceived by customers and avoiding misunderstandings about your brand. This guide pinpoints exactly which elements are important to determine for a well-identified, solid brand image.
WHO WILL USE YOUR BRAND STYLE GUIDE?
- You - the business owner
- Graphic designer
- Marketing manager
- Printing/promotions company
- Virtual assistant / contractor
- Brand ambassador
- All collaborators who speak about your company in marketing materials and / or events
Our customizable Brand Style Guide Template neatly outlines a detailed review of what should be covered to ensure a cohesive brand, including
- describing your company's identity
- brand assets, like logo, fonts, color scheme, and visual tone
- communication elements like social media guidelines, do's and don'ts to associate with your brand, and brand personality
- how to use this guide
- much more
*The Brand Style Guide Template is delivered via download as a Word document.
HOW IT WORKS
This business resource is completely free as an effort to support small business owners. Add the guide to your cart and check out. No credit card information is required to access your guide.
You'll gain access to the PDF immediately and we'll also send the file to your email for safe keeping.
THIS BUSINESS GUIDE IS IDEAL FOR
- New and existing entrepreneurs
- Existing entrepreneurs looking to solidify business practices / marketing efforts
- B2C and B2B companies
Thank you for the opportunity to review. My favorite is the goal setting and profitability spreadsheet. it is nice to have something to help track profitability to certain goals.